CHEF D’ÉQUIPE |TAS AÉRO RECRUTEMENT NO 733
TEAM LEADER | TAS AERO RECRUTEMENT NO 733
Under the authority of the production manager, the fitter / assembler team leader will assume the following responsibilities: assemble the components of a shed with our customers (rafters, walls, floor, coating installation, etc.) The team leader will have to supervise the assembler help.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Knowledge of construction materials;
- Have the skills to handle several tools;
- Ability to use a tape measure;
- Ability to assemble a shed or other structure.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the construction industry or in another related field (assembly of structures)
- Hold your class 5 driver’s licence (valid);
- Excellent physical condition (lifting 50lbs loads);
- Be available to work 12 hours a day;
- Be available on Saturdays (rotating schedule);
- Ability to work in head and / or cold (outdoor work);
- Manual skills;
- Have leadership;
- Good team spirit;
- Sense of initiative and responsibility;
SALARY: $20/h – $22/h
STATUS: Permanent, seasonal, full time
WORK PLACE: Beloeil
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: Day, 40 hours/week and more
In order to speed up the processing of your file, please send us your CV by email: email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
In this document, the use of the masculine gender to designate individuals is intended to simplify the text.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org