PROGRAMMATEUR CNC | TAS AÉRO RECRUTEMENT NO. 735
CNC PROGRAMMER | TAS AERO RECRUITMENT NO. 735
Our client is looking for a CNC Programmer to begin a long-term career opportunity working for a prestigious aerospace company located in the South Shore. The opportunity may lead to a permanent position at our client.
Under the supervision of the Methods Manufacturing Manager, in general, the candidate will be responsible for creating and writing the technical documentation and/or numerical control programmes required for developing and manufacturing aeronautical engine parts in addition to production and testing. In addition, the candidate will have to perform the following tasks:
- Coordinate production and parts development projects;
- Create and write complex manufacturing operation sheets for parts and assemblies of aeronautical engines;
- Create numerical control programmes (WEDM);
- Interpret and validate technical requirements from drawings, models and customer specifications;
- Send and manage change requests for NC programming and for tool design;
- Define tools for assembly and parts inspection in collaboration with related services;
- Coordinate the introduction of new products and changes through strict and standardized quality processes;
- Work in collaboration with machinists and inspectors to perfect manufacturing methods and address problematics for development parts.
- Provide technical support to the manufacturing workshop and external vendors;
- Establish standard working practices in order to improve the quality and robustness of manufacturing processes;
- Participate in activities for continued improvement.
- A college diploma with a minimum of two years’ experience in mechanical or design manufacturing;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Strong 3D spatial interpretation;
- Fluent both in French and English (spoken and written);
- Aa great passion for manufacturing;
- A continuous learner;
- Takes initiative;
- Asset: Experience with WEDM CNC Machines ( 2axis and 4axis );
- Asset: Experience programming WEDM CNC Machines;
- Asset: Proficiency using CATIA v5.
DURATION: 12 months with the possibility of permanent hire
SALARY: Competitive, Market Based, Good Benefit Package, Based on relevant experience.
LOCATION: Longueuil, Quebec
In order to speed up the processing of your file, please send us your CV by email: email@example.com Only those selected will be contacted for an interview. In this document, the use of the masculine to designate people has no other purpose than to lighten the text.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org