AERONAUTICAL ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLER| TAS AERO RECRUITMENT NO. 689
Candidates will be required to perform all operations necessary for the manufacture, modification or repair of simple or complex electromechanical assemblies, as well as the assembly, adjustment, modification and installation of electromechanical parts or prefabricated elements on flight and/or marine systems according to the conditions, criteria and specifications required for the position.
Competencies: Applicants must demonstrate the following competencies, among others:
- Reading and interpreting drawings, schematics and diagrams of electromechanical assemblies
- Crimping electrical wires and cables of different types and sizes from various contacts, terminals and splices
- Install cables, wiring harnesses and sub-assemblies according to markers, wiring diagram and cabinet drawings
- Fabricating electrical harnesses according to the requirements of drawings, diagrams and work procedures (routing boards)
- Carry out the mechanical assembly of avionics parts using drawings, software, etc.
- Performs soldering work according to standards and requirements of drawings, schematics and work procedures
- Carry out the covering manually or with the machine according to the requirements of the work order.
- Assemble, adjust and install parts or prefabricated elements (assemblies, hydraulic or mechanical systems) on electromechanical systems
- Modify or adjust small and complex electromechanical parts.
- Know the precision standards
- Be familiar with occupational health and safety rules, including WHMIS.
- Must be skilled with welding methods***.
- Having your own basic tools
Academic and professional qualifications: D.E.P. in aeronautical cabling. Any other combination equivalent to the required qualifications will be considered.
Practical Experience: A minimum of 6 months of relevant experience.
Selection: Candidates will be selected on the basis of seniority, provided that they are willing and able to meet the requirements of the posting and are capable of performing the work satisfactorily in relation to the requirements of the position. Candidates must be members of the Union. Functional knowledge of French is required.
SCHEDULE: Night and evening shift – 3 months
SALARY: According to experience 21$ to 25$/h
REGION: Ville St-Laurent
To speed up the processing of your file, please send us your resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
In this document, the use of the masculine to designate persons has no other purpose than to lighten the text.
To apply for this job please visit chp.tbe.taleo.net.