ADJOINTE ADMINISTRATIVE | TAS AÉRO RECRUTEMENT NO. 737
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT | TAS AERO RECRUITMENT NO. 737
You don’t want to work in Montreal in traffic, we are located in Chambly on the South Shore. We are looking for a collaborator, administrative assistant to join our dynamic and positive team, as soon as possible!
TAS is a firm of experts in the recruitment and placement of personnel specialized in the field of aeronautics and the industrial sector.
- Answer the phone and emails
- Greet candidates during interviews (explain the forms to fill out, make photocopies and scan them)
- Set up appointments / interviews with recruitment consultants
- Make employment confirmations
- Post job ads on different platforms (website, Jobillico, Facebook, etc.).
- Support staff members in their administrative tasks
- Take notes during meetings and take minutes
- Prepare documents for meetings,
- Review and layout of report and various correspondence
- Design forms and procedures
- All other related tasks.
The ideal candidate has:
- DEP in secretarial work, AEC or DEC in office automation or administration (or equivalent experience)
- 3 years of experience and more
- Excellent writing and editing skills in French
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite software and Outlook
- Ability to work on several files simultaneously
- Fluency in the French language both orally and in writing is essential
- Fluency in English (understand well and able to dialogue)
- Sense of organization and priorities, diligence and sense of responsibility
- Knowledge of staff recruitment, an asset
- Knowledge of Taléo, an asset
- Sense of courtesy with customers
- Efficient, flexible, easy to adapt and team spirit.
- Bilingual, spoken and written (French and English) with excellent communication and presentation skills to clients an asset.
START DATE: As soon as possible
SCHEDULE: Day, 8h-17h
SALARY: $18/h à $21/h, according to experience
STATUS: Permanent, full time, 40 h/ week
LOCATION: Chambly, QC
- Group insurance plan
- Sick leave
- 8 days of statutory holiday
- Continuing education
- Great work atmosphere
- Office closed between Christmas and New Years
In order to speed up the processing of your file, please send us your CV by email: email@example.com.
Only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
In this document, the use of the masculine gender to designate individuals is for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org