*In the stage of the selection, there is verification of all the competencies: skills and know-how.
** For an interview at our office, the documents required are as follows:
- 2 pieces of identification with photo (including the health insurance card and driver’s licence);
- Employment related qualifications and diplomas related to studies.
- Quebec Birth Certificat or Passeport;
- Canadian citizenship card or Permanent Resident Card (if applies);
- Proof of group insurance (if applies);
- Specimen cheque.
- Three relevant references;
*** In order to complete the form CGP here is some additional information:
- Addresses inhabited during the last 5 years (the most recent to the oldest uninterrupted, start date must correspond with the date on the other line).
- Jobs occupied in the last 5 years with the addresses of the companies (descending order without interruption if applies include unemployment and/or training);
- 3 personal references who know you for at least 5 years with their complete address (including postal code), telephone (no family or person living with you is accepted). Easy to reach during business hours;
- 3 professional references related to previous employment with the phone numbers for each person;
- Educational institutions with addresses;
- All valid Passport: issuing country, #Passeport, date of issue, the name on the Passport, date of expiry;
- All the countries visited, number of visit, the subject and date of travel.